Here we are touching the most searched Topic How To Earn Money Online In India , here we will describe all ways of earning money in india from various ways. If you want instant earning you can see Money Earning Apps in India – Highest earning apps
First Way : Start a Blog
Here we will describe, How to Earn Money Online in India by creating Blog or Website.
- Blogging is becoming a popular way to earn money from home. it gives you opportunity to work at your preferred time, place, and duration.
- You can work any time of the day with ease. But there is a caution for you as blogging takes time before it starts making money for you. Same like planting a seed, you have to take care of plant and nourish it for some time. But after some time, fruits will come as a gift for you.
- My suggestion is to start part-time with your blog. Once it is on the stage where it gives you earning more than your financial needs, then its the best time to turn into full time blogging mode.
- Blogging is suitable for those people whose hobby is writing and wants to share their knowledge with rest of the world
1) What is Blog?
Blog is a simple website used for writing and sharing your knowledge, opinion, thinking with the rest of the world easily.
2) On what topic, should I make blog?
Topic choosing is really important. Its like choosing route/path to reach our goal/destination before starting a “JOURNEY”. Normally you would like to choose a path from which you are familiar. Same thing should be followed while choosing a topic.
- Think, on what topics you have good knowledge or expertise. For example, if you are a tech-lover and you are good in operating different gadgets. Then it will be better to make blog on topics related to technology. On your blog you can review gadgets on the bases of price, durability, performance, etc…
- You can also recommend your favorite products on your blog.
- Always try to cover topics related to your domain/blog. Don’t put different types of unrelated topics in one blog. For example, do not write recipe tips on a tech blog.
- Try to create unique and high quality contents which is not covered in other blogs.
- It will be great for both you and your visitors if you reply to the comments of your blog visitors. Try to solve their doubts or problems, also take their suggestions/complaints under your considerations.
- Post new contents from time-to-time will increase visitor’s engagement with your blog.
- Beginners, as a reference, can see other blogs related to your topics for getting new ideas of styling your website design.
- Avoid criticizing other brands, bloggers or people. Also keep your self updated with latest news related to your topics.
3) Now its time to choose a blogging platform.
- While choosing Blogging platforms you have the following options: free and self-hosted ( we recommended).
- Free Blogging Platform: Mostly new beginners attracts to these platforms as they are Free. Most Popular platform is Blogger, it is powered by google, you can click here to visit http://www.blogger.com . After getting visitors on your blog , Google will activate adsense on your blog and will show ads related to the topic of your blog. Hence you can also earn some money. But there is some limitations on using these platforms. First you will get a sub-domains, like yourname.blogspot.com . Second, you must have to follow their rules and regulations. They may limit ads on your blog, or they may even place their own ads.
- Self Hosted Platform : For this you have buy your domain. You can choose domain from popular dot com , dot net , dot in. It will look like www.yourname.com . You can buy Your preferred domain from Godaddy https://godaddy.com/ Hence you have full control on you domain, you can make your own rules. After choosing domain name ,you have to buy webhosting from websites like bluehost http://www.bluehost.in if you cannot afford bluehost , if you want cheaper webhosting there is a option for you choose http://www.hostinger.in .
4) Design and upload your preferred contents on your website.
WordPress powers more than 36% of the web, from brand-new bloggers to the world’s biggest brands.. After buying hosting , you have to install webhosting on your hosting panel. Now are ready to easily design your website with great themes and drag-n-drop options.
5) Now its Time to Start Earning Money from Home.
To start your Journey of your earning,we recommend you to upload minimum 15-20 High Quality Content rich posts, Do not copy paste contents from other websites. After doing this , make account on google adsense , click here to open Google Adsense page https://www.google.com/adsense . Register on adsense and connect your website . After getting approval, Relevant Ads will show on your website. Adsense will give you earning whenever a person clicks on an AD. Now you have to increase visitors on your website, to gain more clicks.
Second Way : Learn How To Earn Money Online In India by Starting A YouTube Channel
After Knowing earning from website or blog, now read How to Earn Money Online in India by making a free YouTube channel.
On Youtube, around 5 billion videos are viewed per day . Opportunity for earning money is Big for you.
Endless earning: A youtuber named “PewDiePie” has earned 90 crore rupees/ $12 million in year 2017 from its channel.
Youtube is a platform provided by Google where its users can upload/live stream their own made content. Its has 180 crore/1.8 billion active monthly user base . It is very near to 200crore/2billion user base of facebook.
YouTube gives you chance to become today’s Self-Made Celebrity. You have to earn an Audience by creating High Quality rich content geared toward reviewing products, entertaining peoples , providing guidance/knowledge.
List of Top 3 earners from YouTube channels, as per Forbes from June 2017 to June 2018.
1)Ryan’s World : Earning– Rs.165crore/$22million . Subscribers-2.24crore/ 22.4 million subscribers.
2) Jake Paul : Earning– Rs.161.25 crore/$21.5million. Subscribers-1.97crore/19.7million subscribers.
3) Dude Perfect : Earning– Rs150 crore/ $20million. Subscribers-4.71crore/47.1million subscribers.
Let’s Get Started with answers of Questions arising in most people’s mind?
1. Does Youtube charges us for registering on youtube?
No, Creating YouTube channel is simple and free of cost . If you have Android Mobile ,Youtube is preinstalled on your mobile phone. You can create Your own channel easily by going to Account section.
2. How Fast we can grow our subscribers base?
A youtuber who started his channel and uploaded his first video in year 2010. Now he crosses 1.65crore/ 16.5million subscribers.
3. What is minimum requirements to start earning?
- Mobile Phone/Laptop
- Basic Knowledge of English Language
You have to create an adsense account after reaching 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time in last 12 months. After Reaching this Milestone, you are now ready to earn money.
4000 hours Watch Time = 5min.Video x 48000Views
You will need 48000 Views to become eligible for monetising your youtube account . if you uploaded only one video of 5min and every viewer watches this video fully without skipping it.
Steps to enable monetization on YouTube:
- Sign in to the YouTube account you want to monetize.
- Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
- Click on YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization.
- Read and agree to the YouTuber Partner Program terms.
- Create a new AdSense account (You need an AdSense account to get paid.)
- Set your monetization preferences.
- Visit here to Adsense registration page https://www.google.com/adsense
4)How much i will earn per 1000 views?
On YouTube , earning doesn’t depend on views directly. It depends on watch time , more watch time means more chances of playing ads between your video. YouTube’s criteria for billing advertisers is that a viewer must click an ad or watch the ad (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 seconds) for you to get paid.
To increase your earning you have to make a great content to increase more engagement with your viewers as Creators are paid for Ads based on how much viewers spend their time on watching your content.
5)Will i make money when a Youtube Premium customer watches my video?
Yes, you will make money. YouTube Premium is a paid membership program for its users that allows fans to watch and support their favorite content creators without seeing ads. For creators,In this Scenario You dont have to take any tension, YouTube will pay you as per data of revenue generated from your content by non-Premium members on YouTube.
6) Are there any other way to earn money from youtube other than monetising videos?
1)Sell products or merchandise:
- You can sell products to make money through your YouTube channel. Selling merchandise like t-shirts, coffee mugs, tote bags, snapbacks with your logo/name/slogan/special design printed on them, this will create additional income along with ad revenue.
2)Crowdfund your next creative project:
- This will help if you need money to complete your next project. This money will help you buying better equipment, hiring actors, or covering other production costs.
Below are name of Popular crowdfunding sites with a good track record of campaigns from YouTubers include:
- Kickstarter: It is one of the most well-known crowdfunding sites, Best for funding your upcoming cool products and creative projects. You should set an attainable funding goal because you’ll only secure it if you actually meet the goal you set.
- Indiegogo: Another website if you want to use other than Kickstarter is Indiegogo that offers more flexible funding options.
3)Give your audience an option to support your work through “fan funding”.
This option will help you take donations from your fans: Below are some popular options/method used by YouTubers
- YouTube’s Super Chat: Super Chat is a feature used when going live on YouTube. It lets you create a Money jar for your viewers to donate like a tip paid by you in hotels/restaurants . Viewers can donate whenever they want to contribute. You’ll need to set up your YouTube account for advertising.
- Patreon: The membership platform that makes it easy for creators to get paid. Fans can subscribe to their favorite creators for as little as a dollar a month and receive exclusive rewards.
- Tipeee: Lets you get a combination of both one-off and recurring donations
4) You can give License to media for permitting them use your content.
- If you have made a content which is viral on internet, like a funny video featuring you or your pet
- TV news channels, online news sites, and other creators might reach out about rights to use your videos if video is viral and engange viewers.
5) Brands can approach you if you have a huge audience , you can work with them as a brand influencer.
6) You can Add affiliate links in your video descriptions, when some one buys through your link, you will get a small portion as a commission.
You can register on flipkart affliate program to create affilliate links https://affiliate.flipkart.com/
For registering on Amazon affiliate program, click here https://affiliate-program.amazon.in/
Are you Now Ready to start your Journey Of earning Money ?
We wish you Best of Luck for your journey of becoming a new Youtube Star!!